Having a winter wedding might not be for everyone, but you know what looks great with snow? Accessories! From gold sequins to red hot lips and faux fur shrugs, you’ll be looking glamorous even in the chilly winter weather. Here are a few items we recommend for your perfect winter event!
- Gold sequins. Whether it’s a sash or sequined headband, you’ll be sparkling for the cameras like no one else! Pair it with black leggings and/or scarf to stay warm. We love our sashes and headband accessories by Erin Cole and Toni Federici!
- Mittens. Just because you aren’t a kid doesn’t mean you can’t wear mittens! Winter wedding mittens are a rising trend, and there are plenty of cute ones out there. Here’s a few we’ve fallen in love with.
- Red lips. You can never go wrong with a bright red lip. It’ll make your makeup stand out against your white dress, and add a little holiday festive flair.
- Faux shrug. Why not add a little sass to your wardrobe? Faux shrugs are elegant, classy and will keep you warm during the wedding.
- White Umbrella. You’d be surprised at how terrific these look for pictures!
- Cozy bouquet. Add a few winter themed flowers and leaves to your bouquet for a festive and unique look. We like the look of these!
For most it seems more practical to have a warmer wedding, but your winter wedding can be just as glamorous with the right gown and accessories!