DIY wedding favors have come a long way from organza netting filled with 5 Jordan almonds. Today, there are many more unique ideas for creating your own handmade wedding favors – some as easy buying a personalized favor box and filling them with homemade treats.
If you’re not crafty and are worried that your DIY Wedding favors won’t look top of the line, you are not alone. If you have a vision of what you want in your head – you’ll be surprised at what you’ll find to create your perfect homemade favor!
Still stumped? Here are some other DIY wedding favor ideas that may give you a little inspiration:
- Homemade cookies stacked in a clear cellophane bag, tied with a ribbon and personalized tag.
- A candy bar loaded with clear containers of your favorite candy, and personalized goodie bags for your guests to fill and seal with a sticker.
- A collection of you and your love’s favorite songs on a burned CD, wrapped in a case and ribbon; sealed with a personalized sticker.
- Personalized cupcake boxes with your homemade confection inside in a trendy cupcake wrap, or cupcakes from your favorite bakery instead.
- Personalized glass candy jars filled with something other than candy: loose tea, spices, nuts, your favorite coffee blend, etc. Or use our more bottle-like jars to fill with your favorite olive oil.
- A larger favor box filled with numerous treats you both love: chocolates and truffles, your favorite flavor of lollipops, even a gift card to your favorite ice cream parlor.
- A mason jar filled with spice mix, homemade BBQ sauce, chocolate chip cookie mix, trail mix, honey – whatever edible you’d like.
The great thing about DIY wedding favors is that they truly become your own. Consider the interests the two of you share and turn that into a favor – a little imagination goes a long way!