Over the years, we’ve seen so many beautiful and elegant dresses come through our boutique. After some time, we began developing a style; really narrowing down what designers we thought suited our theme of a young, classy, elegant and exquisite bride! We wouldn’t be where we are today without our designers, and we’re so thrilled that they have been a perfect fit for our brides. We thought we’d share what we love about each of our fabulous designers!
- Alvina Valenta. These gowns are known for their timeless elegance, sophistication and most especially their attention to detail!
- Monique Lhullier. We love Monique’s gowns because they are the epitome of femininity and glamour. Her BLISS collection has been our line of choice for its sheer uniqueness, as she often incorporates subtle colors of blush and latte while mixing layers of silk, tulle and lace.
- Isabelle Armstrong. The close relationship we’ve built with their team has helped in designing dresses that are truly unique to each bride. These dresses are fun and flirty yet remarkably sophisticated!
- Jim Hjelm. This designer is known for unique detailing and combining luxurious fabrics with delicate embroidery. We love his vintage inspired style paired with modern silhouettes.
- Judd Waddell. These dresses are made of he finest fabrics and laces that give perfect attention to shape and detail. His range of everything from whimsical dresses to sleek and sexy offer a wide variety for the bride to choose from!
- Lazaro. Of course, one of everyone’s favorites! Lazaro is known for it’s glamorous, dramatic silhouettes and rich embroidery. Our brides love it’s couture feel, and they definitely win for the most bold designs!
- Lea Ann Belter. These gowns are known for their fine details, including hand-sewn pearls and Australian crystals. Those who choose these gowns truly appreciate the craftsmanship of Lea’s work. Many of our brides have immediately fallen in love with the lightness of the fabric, and comfortability of the silk.
- Legends by Romona Keveza. We love this line for it’s young spirit and the inspiration from where it came! Her style resembles that of Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Jackie Kennedy; glamorous and iconic.
- Tara Keely. Tara represents enchantment in her stunning fabrics and alluring silhouettes. She’s known for her signature jeweled belt and a sparkle of refined lace.
Our designers represent who we are as a boutique, and we could not be more proud to work with them and provide our brides with the highest quality dresses possible! To see our accessories designers and learn more about our gown designers, take a peek at our site for more info!