As you walk down the aisle, all eyes will be on you. Your hair, makeup and dress are perfection, and the flower bouquet in your hands is gorgeous. As you make your way to the altar, your guests’ eyes will follow you, and what is decorating the aisle will provide the backdrop for the view in front of them. You’ll want to be sure that your aisle décor represents you and your partner’s personalities as well as your wedding’s theme. We’ve gathered a few ideas to inspire you:
- Tulle and wildflowers create a romantic and rustic look in this indoor ceremony
- Mason jars filled with flowers and rose petals lining the aisle are perfect for an outdoor garden wedding.
- Add some fringe for your western-themed wedding in the form of a pretty fringe garland to line your aisle.
- Vintage end tables and flowers in a vase are the perfect decorations for a classy affair.
- Lit votive candles and natural branches combine to make a romantic feel.
- Multicolored rose petals are a pretty and easy way to line your ceremony aisle.
- Bushes of calla lilies (or your favorite flower!) are a gorgeous and fresh way to line your ceremony aisle.
- Achieve a truly rustic feel with wildflowers in mason jars atop tree stumps.
- Candles in modern lanterns are a classy and elegant item to include in your aisle décor.
The colors and items you choose to line your aisle will set the scene for this momentous occasion! Be sure to be on brand with you & your groom’s style and wow your guests with this simple, yet powerful decoration.