You have found the perfect dress and now it is time to have a little more fun by shopping for accessories! You must be sure that your accessories match the look and feel of your dress. We know – there are so many choices! Here is what you need to know about wedding accessories:
- Veil – Whether it’s a long or short veil – a veil is a statement piece. When deciding on a veil, think about your dress and envision how you will want you hair. Birdcage Veils are great for brides who want a more vintage look.
- Gloves – Gloves are available in multiple fabrics, lengths and designs. These should compliment your style. White or lace gloves are a great way to contribute to a classic look.
- Floral Wreath – A Floral Wreath is great hair accessory for the brides who want a more boho-chic look.
- Earrings – Statement earrings are great if you want to add extra sparkle to ramp up your look. If your dress is covered head-to-toe with jewels or embellishments, then we recommend smaller earrings.
- Jacket/Coat – Jackets or coats are mostly for our fall and winter brides. They are great to keep you warm while still looking elegant in your gown. Keep in mind that jackets or coats usually look best on a less adorned gown.
- Hair Flower – A large flower is great for all types of dresses and hair types. Wear your wedding hair up or down and the flower will still delicately stand out.
- Headband or Tiara – Looking for the ultimate princess look? Then a sparkly headband or tiara is for you. It will look beautiful in pictures, too!
- Necklace – Pair a statement necklace with your strapless dress for a timeless look.
- Belt/Sash – Incorporate a splash of color or add an some embellishment with a belt or sash. A belt or a sash is also a great way to create a defined waistline.
Remember, no matter which accessories you choose, they should work together to complete your look.
Trust the experts at Exquisite Bride to help you bring your dream to a reality. We will work effortlessly to help you accomplish the perfect look for your big day.